I can’t believe we are already at the end of February, even though we do get a bonus day tomorrow! But, with the end of a month comes the time for my monthly music favorites
I feel like this month flew by, and the additions to my playlist were few and far between. Quality over quantity, though, amirite?! Without further adieu, here they are:
- Death of a Bachelor – Panic at the Disco
- I loved Panic when I was in high school, and a small confession: I remember referring to them as “P!@TD” in my Myspace music section… One of those thing I wish I could go back in time and erase.
- Hypnotized – Akon
- I have an inexplicable love for Akon, and this is a songs I rarely find myself skipping when it comes on shuffle.
- Pillowtalk – ZAYN
- Do I even need to explain myself on this one? Didn’t think so.
- My House – Flo Rida
- This is one of those catchy songs that I love because I can just picture it playing in the backyard while we’re BBQing by the pool. I’m ready for summer, obviously. And I am a sucker for a catchy tune.
- Low Life – Future, feat. The Weeknd
- I love basically anything The Weeknd touches, honestly, and this song is no exception.
- Love on the Brain – Rihanna
- Quite possibly my favorite Rihanna song to date. It has a Motown vibe that I LOVE, and it’s definitely been on repeat since the first time I heard it. What is your favorite song on her new album?
That’s all I have for this month… I’m chalking that up to February being a shorter month than all the rest 😉 Hopefully I have more music discoveries in March. What were your favorite songs during February?!